The College Systems Trainings are geared towards providing all employees with onboarding or refreshers on all of our highly used college systems on a more consistent basis. Newly hired and seasoned employees are encouraged to attend these trainings, as needed.
We have scheduled these trainings to happen Tuesdays and Thursdays in C204-CPD Computer Lab, Haverhill Campus, 10am-11:30am slot to allot for needed time.
To register and to see the training dates, please click here:https://northernessex.wufoo.com/forms/zqv4ixw00ixofe/
2023-2024 Training descriptions:
- 25Live- General overview of how to use this system to schedule events and book rooms on our campuses.
- Banner Finance- How to view expense and encumbrance info in Banner.
- Banner Self-Service– How to maximize Banner Self-Service.
- Blackboard– Overview
- Budget Module Questica– Budget Software review, access, and reconciliation process.
- DegreeWorks– Overview
- Finance Operations & Procurement-College Fiscal Policies Overview, Procurement Highlights, Contracts SOP, Other General Finance Operations and Processes.
- Grants– Learn more about the grant writing and management process.
- Handshake– Overview of this career services resource used by students and employees looking to post work opportunities.
- HR/CMS (Timekeeper)- Overview of employee and Manager side.
- Hirezon (RTEs/PARs)- Request to Employ process; Personnel Action Request process.
- Institutional Effectiveness- Overview of IE, data governance, data dashboards and how can you access them.
- Interview Exchange (Hiring)- Overview of system and applicant access.
- Intranet/SharePoint- WordPress, Fac/Staff site, Submitting tickets
- Lightcast- Overview
- MarComm- Overview of all MarComm requests; weekly submissions, Constant Contact.
- Navigate– Overview of this application used by faculty, students and staff.
- PCard Program– Policies and Procedures.
- Strategic Planning- What is it, how do you fit into this and rubric overview.
- TREENO- Overview
- Watermark Curriculum Strategy- Overview of system used by faculty, coordinators, deans, chairs and approvers for course and program proposal submissions.