What is the All College Assembly?
The purpose of the All College Assembly is not to perform administration but to advise on executive and operating policies both before they are adopted and after implementation.
Election Information Below!
Join our ACA Standing Committees
Your participation is vital to maintain the integrity of our governance, weigh in on campus initiatives, interact with colleagues outside your area and higher administrators, and be a voice for the NECC community.
If you are interested, use this link and select a vacant position, within your constituency group, from any of the five (5) Standing Committees you’d like to fill. (you may select more than one committee to belong to)
The survey will be open until April 30th, 2021
What are the Committees doing?
Check out our list of current activities (this site updates periodically)
- The Executive Committee shall meet with the president at least two times each semester, to establish committee and Assembly priorities, and discuss ongoing concerns.
- When appropriate, the Executive Committee will establish sub-committees of its own members or task forces which may consist of any Assembly members, to resolve important issues or address policy matters not being addressed by other committees.
- The Executive Committee will consult with the other standing committees when such matters may overlap with their concerns.
- The Executive Committee will seek input from all Assembly members, as well as the president, on a regular basis, as to what issues are most important, and will seek the advice of the president and any other interested parties when a task force or sub-committee is to be formed.
Academic Affairs Committee
- The Academic Affairs Committee shall make curriculum recommendations to the president regarding all proposals for changes, additions, and deletions in all curricula offered by all divisions of the college. In addition, the committee may recommend changes in college-wide academic policy and standards.
The Finance Committee
- The Finance Committee shall make recommendations to the president with respect to the allocation of all funds within the proposed and approved budget of the college (providing that such recommendations do not violate collective bargaining laws and agreements) and may review at any time the expenditure of all approved allotments of funds within past completed operating budgets. In performing these functions, the Finance Committee shall have timely access to all necessary information through its chairperson or his/her designee.
The Information Technology Committee
- The Information Technology Committee shall make recommendations/changes concerning any activities and concerns relevant to the information technology of the College.
The Student Affairs Committee
- The Student Affairs Committee shall consider and make recommendations concerning all areas of student life including but not necessarily limited to recruitment, admissions, orientation, advising, retention, student services, diversity issues, student activities, classroom climate, and student morale.
Have questions for the All College Assembly?
For general questions, email
The All College Assembly at email@example.com