Program Review Schedule
NECC is committed to a cyclical process of reviewing its academic programs. Each program completes a comprehensive Program Review approximately every five years.
Please direct any questions regarding the scheduling of programs for Program Review to Sharon McDermot, Director of Academic Affairs Operations.
Programs with External Accreditation/Approval/Certification
As of Spring 2017, programs with external accreditation, approval, or certification must complete a different Program Review document than programs that are not externally accredited, approved or certified. Please open the link below to download a template of the Program Review for Programs with External Accreditation/Approval/Certification:
Programs with no External Accreditation/Approval/Certification
All other programs, including Certificate programs, must complete the Program Review document available below. Instructions for obtaining data, guidelines regarding Advisory Committees, and templates for the charts that must be included in the appendices are also available for download. For any additional questions regarding completing Program Review or obtaining supporting data, please contact Lauren Lynch from the Office of Institutional Research and Planning or Sharon McDermot, Director of Academic Affairs Operations.
- Program Review Template
- Instructions for Obtaining Data for Program Review
- Advisory Committee Guidelines
- Appendix 1, Core Skills Audit Sheet. Audit sheets are posted to the Core Academic Skills Intensive Course Status page of the NECC Faculty & Staff website. If you do not see your program’s Audit Sheet posted there, or if the version on that site is out of date, you may need to create or update your program’s Core Skills Audit Sheet.
- Appendix 1, Curriculum Map. Curriculum Maps are posted to the Program Outcomes and Curriculum Maps page of the NECC Faculty & Staff website. If you do not see your program’s Curriculum Map posted there, or if the version on that site is out of date, you may need to create or update your program’s Curriculum Map.
- Appendix 2, Chart 1: Faculty Resources Template
- Appendix 2, Chart 2: Faculty Credentials Template
- Appendix 3, Chart 3: Student Demand Template (provided by IRP upon request)
- Appendix 3, Chart 4: Retention, Graduation and Transfer Template (provided by IRP upon request)
- Appendix 3, Chart 5: Student Demographics Template (provided by IRP upon request)
Annual Status Update – All Programs
In the years during which a program is not completing a Program Review, that program is required to complete and submit the NEASC E-Series Forms A and B, which serve as a Status Update.
The Program Review process and templates were revised for the 2017 review cycle. Because of these changes, there are currently no completed Program Reviews. Program Reviews completed in the old format are available in the Program Review Archive.
Program Review Summits: Presentations of Results
Program review summit – April 2017
- Sample PowerPoint presentation:
Program review summit – April 25, 2016
Ninth program review summit – April 16, 2014
More Program Review Summit Presentations are available in the Program Review Archive.