Program Review Schedule
NECC is committed to a cyclical process of reviewing its academic programs. Each program completes a comprehensive Program Review approximately every five years.
Please direct any questions regarding the scheduling of programs for Program Review to Sharon McDermot, Director of Academic Affairs Operations.
Programs with External Accreditation/Approval/Certification
As of Spring 2017, programs with external accreditation, approval, or certification must complete a different Program Review document than programs that are not externally accredited, approved or certified. Please open the link below to download a template of the Program Review for Programs with External Accreditation/Approval/Certification:
Programs with no External Accreditation/Approval/Certification
All other programs, including Certificate programs, must complete the Program Review document available below. Instructions for obtaining data, guidelines regarding Advisory Committees, and templates for the charts that must be included in the appendices are also available for download. For any additional questions regarding completing Program Review or obtaining supporting data, please contact Kirsten Kortz, Director of Academic Policy, Curriculum, and Assessment.
- Program Review Template
- Instructions for Obtaining Data for Program Review
- IRP Program Review Data Dashboard for Charts 3-5
- Advisory Committee Guidelines
- Appendix 1, Core Skills Audit Sheet. Audit sheets are posted to the Core Academic Skills Intensive Course Status page of the NECC Faculty & Staff website. If you do not see your program’s Audit Sheet posted there, or if the version on that site is out of date, you may need to create or update your program’s Core Skills Audit Sheet.
- Appendix 1, Curriculum Map. Curriculum Maps are posted to the Program Outcomes and Curriculum Maps page of the NECC Faculty & Staff website. If you do not see your program’s Curriculum Map posted there, or if the version on that site is out of date, you may need to create or update your program’s Curriculum Map.
- Appendix 2, Chart 1: Faculty Resources Template
- Appendix 2, Chart 2: Faculty Credentials Template
- Appendix 3, Chart 3: Student Demand Template
- Appendix 3, Chart 4: Retention, Graduation and Transfer Template
- Appendix 3, Chart 5: Student Demographics Template
The Program Review process and templates were revised for the 2017 review cycle. Program Reviews completed in the old format are available in the Program Review Archive.
Program Review Summits: Presentations of Results
Program Review Summit, April 2022
Program Review Summit, September 2021
Program Review Summit, September 2020
- Laboratory Science
- General Studies: Health Specialization
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Radiological Technology
Program Review Summit, April 2019
Program Review Summit, April 2018
More Program Review Summit Presentations are available in the Program Review Archive.