The Accounting and Finance forms are adobe fillable pdf forms. To ensure all features and functions will work properly, the documents are best opened using Adobe Acrobat. You can either download the files and edit them using Adobe Acrobat or set your browser to use Adobe Acrobat as the default pdf viewer. You can complete the forms by typing the information into the form’s displayed fields. Once complete you can print the form, sign (or have signed) as required and submit the form to the contact person in the Accounting & Finance department listed on the form. If you need additional information, please visit our resources page.
- Deposit Request
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Employees) (direct deposit)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Vendors) (direct deposit)
- Employee Reimbursement (non-travel)
- Missing Receipt Form
- Payment Authorization -use to authorize payment of an invoice
- P-Card Application/Change Form
- Purchase Requisition – Purchase Requests are submitted through Self-Service Finance. Contact procurement at x3940 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule a training session.
- Contracts – Independent Service Contract and Standard State Contracts
- Office & Toner Supply Lists and Requisition Form (links to Procurement page)
- Travel Authorization
- Travel Reimbursement (prior to 1/1/2019)
- Travel Reimbursement (incurred travel expenses effective 1/1/19)
- Travel Mileage Reimbursement (mileage and related expenses only, prior to 1/1/2020)
- Travel Mileage Reimbursement (mileage and related expenses only, effective 1/1/2021)
- Form W-9
- Jump Start Liability Form
For additional information, please visit our resources page.