Accounting & Finance maintains the general ledger of the college; pays all the bills of the college, including employee reimbursements; manages all revenue, cash and investment assets; and prepares the annual financial statements of the college.
Do you need instructions for how to get reimbursed for your business-related travel? Need guidance about where to charge your business expenses? Want to understand more about state policies and procedures regarding money? The accounting team is here to help, contact Kim at x3929 or email@example.com
Hiring an independent contractor?
Processing an invoice from a vendor?
If a Purchase Order was previously issued for the goods/services, simply sign the invoice to verify that services have been received, and return the invoice to Accounts Payable, B216.
For invoices not related to a previously issued purchase order, you will need:
- Payment Authorization
- Vendor List Includes Vendor ID numbers. Updated Daily.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (vendor) Authorizes accounting to transfer funds directly to the vendor
Questions about business travel expenses?
- Employee Travel Policy
- Electronic Funds Transfer (employee) Authorizes accounting to deposit reimbursement directly into your bank account
- Travel Authorization (includes Travel Advance information)
- Travel Reimbursement (prior to JANUARY 1, 2019)
- Travel Reimbursement (effective January 1, 2019)
- Travel Mileage Reimbursement (mileage and related expenses only, effective January 1, 2021)
- Travel Mileage Reimbursement (mileage and related expenses only, prior to January 1, 2021)
Other expense reimbursements (non-travel related)
Questions about Gift Cards?
Making a deposit?
- Delegation of Authority Policy – Details signatures required for authorization. Please obtain the correct signatures before submitting any accounting form.
- Org Chart of Accounts – Org numbers must be included on every form so that accounting can charge your expense to the correct budget account.
- Index Chart of Accounts – Index numbers help the college identify the type of expense incurred and are used are used by the college for financial reporting and planning purposes.