Do you need instructions for how to get reimbursed for your business-related travel? Need guidance about where to charge your business expenses? Have a question about how to process and invoice for payment? Contact Socheata x3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring an independent contractor?
Processing an invoice from a vendor?
If a Purchase Order was previously issued for the goods/services, simply add the PO number to the invoice and sign the invoice to verify that services have been received, return the invoice to email@example.com for payment processing.
For invoices not related to a previously issued purchase order, you will need:
- Payment Authorization
- Vendor List Includes Vendor ID numbers. Updated Daily.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (vendor) Authorizes accounting to transfer funds directly to the vendor
- Employee Travel Policy
- Travel Authorization (includes Travel Advance information)
- NEW – Travel Reimbursement Form (for mileage and all travel related expenses)
Note: This document requires Microsoft Office to use. If not installed, please use the NECC Service Desk Support System to request access to Microsoft Office 365 on your system.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (employee) Authorizes accounting to deposit reimbursement directly into your bank account
Other expense reimbursements (non-travel related)
- Delegation of Authority Policy – Details signatures required for authorization. Please obtain the correct signatures before submitting any accounting form.
- Index Chart of Accounts – Index numbers help the college identify the type of expense incurred and are used are used by the college for financial reporting and planning purposes.