Procurement can assist you with any and all purchases you make on behalf of NECC. As an entity of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, NECC is required to comply with Mass. State Procurement guidelines and to use only state approved vendors. The advantage of using these vendors is realized in significant cost savings and the ability to share contracts with other state entities.
To verify if a selected vendor is on one of the state-approved lists, please refer to the following links:
COMMBUYS (State contracts)
MHEC (Mass. Higher Ed. Consortium)
E & I (Education and Institutional Cooperative Purchasing)
Questions? Contact Beth Donovan at 978-738-7603 or email: email@example.com
- Submission deadlines (for end of fiscal year) (coming soon!)
- Vendor List Currently authorized NECC vendors, contact information and vendor I.D. numbers (updated daily)
- Delegation of Authority Policy Explains who is authorized to sign your purchases and expenses
Need to make a purchase?
- For general office supplies delivered directly to your desk, often on the next business day, go to NEOS GoDirect to place your order. Need to setup your account? Call Beth, x7603
- For all other purchases such as textbooks, furniture or equipment go to Self-Service Finance (SSF) where you can complete an Online Requisition.
- NECC Store: The NECC store is located in Building G on the Haverhill campus. Many basic office supply needs are kept in inventory for quick and easy access. Contact Tom Goulet (x3996) with questions, and follow the link below for a list of available supplies.
Received your invoice?
Negotiating a contract for goods or services?
- Delegation of Authority Policy
- Commonwealth Terms and Conditions
- Standard Contract Form – Comm. Of MA