NECC is committed to student success and to providing a holistic network of both academic and non-academic supports to students. We meet students where they are in their journey and help them to achieve their academic goals. Our mission is to provide our students with the necessary resources and services that will enable them to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
The staff is committed to recognizing each student as an individual and helping them to achieve their goals by providing quality services in an inclusive, welcoming environment.
The Student Success and Support Services Division includes:
- Academic & Success Coaching
- Academic, Career & Civic Engagement
- Center for Accessibility Resources & Services
- Student Success Center HUB Services (website to be developed)
- Testing & Assessment Services
- TRiO/PACE Program – Pathways to Academic & Career Excellence