The Employee Assistance Program is available for employees to help you resolve personal difficulties that may be affecting the quality of your life. EAP programs are designed to assist with personal concerns ranging from marriage, family, substance abuse, emotional stress, legal, financial, or any other issues that can be minimized with professional EAP assistance.
Mass4You (Benefitted Employees):
Mass4You is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered by the Group Insurance Commission (GIC) and Commonwealth of Massachusetts for all active, state and municipal employees and their families who are eligible for GIC benefits. Enrollment in GIC health insurance coverage is not required to access services offered through Mass4You and participation in program benefits and services is confidential.
Through Mass4You, GIC benefits-eligible employees and their families have access to a comprehensive suite of resources and the confidential support needed to achieve better work/life balance, including:
- Three in-person or Tele-EAP (virtual) counseling visits per issue per year – no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person legal consultation per issue per year – no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person mediation consultation per issue per year – no cost
- Three financial well-being visits (with no time limit) – no cost
- Discounted rates for ongoing legal, financial and mediation services
- Work/life qualified referrals, such as child care, elder care, pet care, identity theft and many others
Managers and supervisors will have access to an array of resources and tools to assist their employees dealing with challenges at home or work, including unlimited telephonic management support services, Critical Incidence Support Services (CIRS) (telephonic and in-person), as well as training services (self-paced, in-person and via WebEx).
For a complete listing of Mass4You services and referrals, please visit www.liveandworkwell.com,
access code: mass4you
To access Mass4You EAP benefits, such as finding a provider, getting access to counseling and all other EAP services:
- Call 1 (844) 263-1982 (available 24/7)
- TTY Support for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 711-1-844-263-1983
If you need help with a substance abuse issue for you or a family member, call the toll-free Substance Use Treatment Helpline at 1 (855) 780-5955 to speak with a licensed clinician 24/7.
Download the Mass4You Brochure [PDF]
AllOne Health (Non-benefitted employees):
Whether your daily challenges are routine, like needing a pet sitter, or more urgent, such as talking to someone about anxiety, your free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a simple and invaluable resource you can turn to. AllOne Health guides you to the solutions that make things less stressful and more manageable for you.
The EAP helps with the kinds of issues, large and small, that can affect your health and happiness as well as your work and family life. Whether you’d benefit from a one-time consultation or ongoing support, AllOne Health is just a call or click away.
In addition, a number of valuable Web features and modules are available, including:
- Over 2,500 tip sheets, articles and resource guides
- More than 60 online courses
- A broad range of self-assessment tools to guide you to health learning and decision making
If you need username and password information, please call the EAP at 1-800-451-1834 and then log on to AllOneHealthEAP.com
Download the AllOne Health Brochure [PDF]