Reporting a Concern

Members of the campus community concerned about an individual are encouraged to involve the Care and Concern Outreach Team by contacting:
Janel D’Agata-Lynch
Coordinator Civic Engagement, Service-Learning and Community Resources

Care and Concern Report Form

After reporting your concern, you will be asked to complete a Care and Concern Report Form.