Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training
A “Campus Security Authority,” as defined by the Department of Education, is any official of an institution who has significant responsibility for student and campus activities, or who manages or otherwise oversees student and campus activities. For example, staff responsible for:
- Campus safety (Public Safety)
- Student life, or student co-curricular activities
- Faculty advisors to student groups
- Individuals responsible for student discipline
- Campus judicial staff
- Individuals responsible for monitoring access to facilities
View Video and Take the Test
If you have received notification that you are a Campus Security Authority (CSA) please follow the steps below to complete the online training program. The program takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- View the private training video here: https://vimeo.com/105997442 Password is: csatraining
- Complete the test on the following page: https://northernessex.wufoo.com/forms/campus-security-authority-csa-test/
- Once you have successfully completed the test you will be provided with a link to download the pdf of your certificate. Please type your name and date of completion in the field provided and e-mail the certificate to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Deb LaValley, Clery Coordinator at 978-738-7436 or email@example.com