NEW LC Application Information
- Which model of learning community you are proposing?
- Integrated: Both teachers team teach in the same classroom for the entire class time each week. There is one syllabus and assignment schedule, and at least 50% of the assignments must be integrated. Faculty in integrated LCs will submit an end of semester report to the coordinator.
- Linked: Both teachers share one class hour (50 min), once per week. At least one third of the assignments will be integrated and faculty will create a shared syllabus and develop a shared theme if applicable. Faculty will submit a short reflection of their experience teaching in a learning committee at the end of the semester to the LC coordinator.
- Paired: Both teachers instruct classes independently, but will create one or more integrated assignments.
- NOTE: Before applying for a learning community, please consult with your deans/assistant deans and department chairs/program directors to ensure that your proposed course is a good combination for your department. For more specific information on format requirements, expectations and compensation email email@example.com
NEW LC PROPOSAL FORM COMING SOON.