- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Captioned Media
- A Video Phone (VP) is available for public use in the NECC Bentley Library. See the Service Desk to check out a controller. For training how to use a video phone, contact Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services.
- A tty/tdd is available for public use on the first floor of the Behrakis One Stop Student Services Center.
- Working With Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing in a College Setting
- Helpful Hints from Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Communication Access: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Sign Language Interpreter?
- Communicating With Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Suggestions from Faculty who have Worked with Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Suggestions Regarding the Use of Audio-Visual Media
- What Faculty Members Should Know About the Americans with Disabilities Act and Amendments?