NECC LIFT Campaign
NECC’s Leading Into the Future Together (LIFT) Campaign is a commitment to the betterment of our college community. Your support will help lift NECC as we strive to meet the needs of all our students and the communities we serve.
The Campaign Focuses on Four Major Projects
- Expansion of NECC in downtown Haverhill with the creation of a Hospitality and Culinary Arts Institute;
- Modernization of the NECC’s Haverhill Campus Sport and Fitness and outdoor fields;
- Improvement to Haverhill and Lawrence campus technology, library upgrades, and the creation of Student Success Centers;
- Creation of the NECC Promise, a program that will help bridge the gap between sources of federal and state student financial aid and the cost of community college education.
Ways You Can Donate
- Online Donation Form: Make a one-time gift by using our Online Donation Form here.
- Payroll Deduction: Make a specified pledge and pay it out in installments via payroll deduction. The money will be withdrawn from your bi-weekly paycheck automatically.
View View Amounts and Options here.
- Capital Campaign Pledge Form: Complete, print and submit a paper pledge form to the IA office.
- Cash or check: Drop off or mail a check to the IA office at your convenience.
Your Participation Matters!
It is with your support that we will maximize our ability to lift NECC’s students to great new heights. Help us reach a 100 percent participation rate from our college family. Join the campaign effort today!
All gifts and pledges of $1,000 and more will be listed on our community donor wall. Windows are also available as a naming opportunity for faculty and staff for gifts and pledges of $1,000. Additional naming opportunities available.
Online Donation Form
The Office of Institutional Advancement along with NECC's Employee Capital Campaign Committee thank you for your support.
For more information please contact:
Jean C. Poth, Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Executive Director, NECC Foundation Inc.
Bentley Library, A317 or call at x3624.