NECC Events – 25Live
NECC is now using 25Live, an event scheduling software, to schedule space. 25Live has a calendar you can access to see what is scheduled and what spaces are available.
Please note: You must use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.
To log in:
- Go to http://25live.collegenet.com/necc
- Sign in using your NECC username and password. Use the password that you use to log into your computer.
- The sign-in location is at the top right hand side of your screen.
There are two ways to search:
- On the right of the home screen (dashboard) you will see calendar. Click on that.
Now that you are in the calendar you need to choose a type of search which is found by clicking on the “showing” tab. You also need to select a date range which can be found by clicking on the “dates” tab.
- On the left of your home screen(dashboard) there is a quick search. The most common search is by “location.”. Type in the room you want to view. Type building code first. For example, Franklin St is L then a space and then room number (L 135). Select go. Put in a date to see what is going on in that room on the date you have chosen or to see what times that room is available.
Next to “dates” tab is the refresh button. In order to get an up to date calendar you must click on refresh each time.
To request space at NECC please contact your division’s administrative assistant or 25Live designee at least 48 hours before you need the space. He or she will request the space in 25Live (our new event scheduling software) and will receive a response from the appropriate room scheduler.
If you are an external group looking to use space at NECC, please contact Allison Gagne, Event Coordinator at 978-556-3964 or email@example.com. For general inquiries please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.