Facilities Department Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The Facilities Office may be reached at 978-556-3922, or extension 3922 during normal operating hours. You may also submit work requests using the KACE system by logging into the MyNECC Portal (see instructions below).
For urgent maintenance needs after hours, please contact the Public Safety Office on the Haverhill campus at 978-556-3689, or extension 3689.
Instructions for Submitting Facilities Requests
All facilities and janitorial related requests can now be submitted through the Service Desk ticket system. Instructions are as follows:
- Sign into MyNECC Portal
- Select Facilities Request Form listed under Faculty & Staff Frequently Used Tools
- Sign in using your NECC credentials (same as your NECC Email account)
- Once in KACE, click on Have a problem? Report it blue rectangle
- Click on the drop down menu under Ticket and select NECC Facilities
- Enter the required information and click Save at the bottom of the form