- TAPSS-Division of Technology, Arts, Professional Studies, and Science
- Liberal Arts
- Health Professions Division Org Chart 6.22.2017
- Regular classes: Call Security
- Computer labs: Call IT (help desk). You may apply for digital ID for faster access-you will have to create a ticket with the help desk each semester to specify which computer lab rooms you’ll need access to.
- To find out if you will need an ID for your assigned computer lab, click on this link
- Login as you do for your email access. If your classroom is highlighted, you will need an ID for access.
- If you already have an ID you can activate it for your current rooms by clicking on this link
- If you don’t have an ID, please visit the Service Desk in Lawrence – L237 or in Haverhill – A341 to sign up. If you have any questions please contact the IT Service Desk at 978-556-3111.
All faculty are given a mailbox. Please check with your Department Administrative Assistant to find out where yours is located.
Sign up for Text Alerts