The Center for Professional Development (CPD) at NECC is here to help you and we welcome your participation in all of our teaching and learning activities.
- CPD and the Center for Instructional Technology (CIT) will provide you with resources available to you at NECC.
- From the Drawing Board to Blackboard: Getting Library Pics, Clips, and Links into Your Course Content Area: A resource from the NECC Librarians
- Academic Affairs
Achieving the Dream at NECC
Achieving the Dream: Success is What Counts article
Acheving the Dream: Legislator’s Breakfast presentation: 4/23/10
- NECC’s Strategic Plan 2008-2011
- All College Assembly
- All College Assembly Standing Committees and Inventory of all NECC Committees
- Personnel/Department Search
Here are some other links that may be beneficial to you and your students:
- Learning Accommodations Center
- Tutoring Centers
- Financial Aid
- Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire
- NECC Bookstore
- Student Services
- Computer Labs
- Academic Preparation (formerly Developmental Studies)
- Academic Course & Program Information
- College Policies
- NECC Scholarships
Feel free to contact Kim Burns, Interim Dean of Professional Development, regarding any questions at (978) 556-3969 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.