The Northern Essex Community College Leadership Academy provides an avenue through which NECC can prepare its’ future leaders while supporting existing talent. NECC’s Leadership Academy offers a supportive opportunity for NECC employees to focus on leadership development. Participants will study and reflect on the nature, purpose and theories of leadership. We will explore individual strengths, team development and organizational development.
Why participate in the Leadership Academy?
- Understand and expand your leadership strengths
- Collaborate and network with your colleagues
- Develop a project related to your interests
Who should Apply?
The Academy seeks applicants who are:
- Passionate about their commitment to education and the mission of NECC
- Committed to their professional development and growth
- Interested in developing their leadership skills
What to Expect?
- A one-day retreat in September (Quarrybrook)
- Meet one day a month from October through May (Click on Sidebar to see syllabus for details)
- Learn from guest lecturers, panel discussions and book discussions
- Work related project
How to Apply?
You can complete an online application to participate in the Leadership Academy. The application includes requirements and instructions for completion.
Need More Information?
Contact Sharon McManus firstname.lastname@example.org 978-738-7803