The Northern Essex Community College Leadership Academy provides an avenue through which NECC can prepare its’ future leaders while supporting existing talent. NECC’s Leadership Academy offers a supportive opportunity for NECC employees to focus on leadership development. Participants will study and reflect on the nature, purpose, and theories of leadership. We will explore individual strengths, team development, and organizational development.
Why participate in the Leadership Academy?
- Understand and expand your leadership strengths
- Collaborate and network with your colleagues
- Develop a project related to your interests
Who should Apply?
The Academy seeks applicants who are:
- Passionate about their commitment to education and the mission of NECC
- Committed to their professional development and growth
- Interested in developing their leadership skills
What to Expect?
- Consistent, interactive meetings with colleagues and leaders from the college and the community
- Learn from guest lecturers, panel discussions and book discussions
- Work-related project
How to Apply?
You can complete an online application to participate in the Leadership Academy. The application includes requirements and instructions for completion.
Need More Information?
Contact Sharon McManus by email at email@example.com, or by phone: 978-556-3960.