Departmental suggestions – Departments may suggest items to be added onto the syllabus in addition to the required DCE checklist.
Your syllabus should be turned into your Division Admin by the end of first week of classes.
Core Academic Skills Intensive Course
Please articulate in your syllabus the “Intended Student Learning Outcomes” for the appropriate Intensive Course, which is found in the application.
There are three ways to submit a book adoption:
- An instructor can go to the Bookstore Website, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and under FACULTY SERVICES click Online Adoptions. As a new user fill in all of the information required. The “store password” is 1338.
- Call the Bookstore at 978-556-3999 and ask for Brenda, Leslie or Ray. We will take the information over the phone.
- An instructor can email the Bookstore firstname.lastname@example.org or the store manager at email@example.com.
You may check the your course materials listing on Bookstore’s Textbook and Course Materials Website. Your department will be able to advise on when book adoptions are due.
Contact: Haverhill Campus E159B. Email Steve DiLeo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large copy orders use this form
- Small individual copying will need a copier code specific to your department. To receive your code contact your department Administrative Assistant or Steve DiLeo.
Final Exam Requirements
The date and time of your final exam must be articulated in your syllabus.
It is college policy and practice for all credit courses to have a final class on the date and at the time listed on the final exam schedule.
Your roster is found in Self Service Banner. You can access SSB by logging into My NECC.
SSB is found under Faculty & Staff Frequently Used Tools. Click on Faculty/Advisor tab, then Class List
Blackboard is the Learning Management System used at NECC to facilitate teaching and learning. In addition to its use for online teaching, BB is a fantastic tool to supplement face-to-face classes.
- Email Center for Instructional Technology (CIT) to help set up your BB shell and provide further training
You may receive a LA form from a student during the first week of school.
These are confidential disclosures and agreement discussing the specific needs of each student. Each student works with a counselor in the Learning Accommodations Center who will be your point of contact.