The Academic Affairs planning and budgeting process assumes:
- Planning should precede and inform budgeting
- Planning and budgeting processes should be as transparent and participative as possible
- Budget items are connected to measurable outcomes, and assessment of those outcomes informs future budget requests
- Everyone involved has the responsibility to understand the planning and budgeting processes we use, and to help others understand them
- The process is open to continual change and improvement
Please see the charts below for the breakdown of Academic Affairs expenses.